1. Why Need to Learn a New Language?
A language is a tool to get to know a culture. If you learn a new language and learn the culture, you can communicate with more people and understand them well, which open more opportunities for your life including business opportunities, job opportunities and the opportunities enjoying more different things in life!
2. Why Mandarin Chinese?
China is the country, which has the most population; it is becoming one of the countries, which have a strong economic power as well. Mandarin Chinese is the most spoken language is the world. Mandarin Chinese language is the official language of China and Taiwan, as well as one of four official languages of Singapore, and one of six official languages of the United Nations. Kids Chinese Podcast teaches Mandarin Chinese.
3. Why Simplified Chinese?
People's Republic of China, mainland China uses Simplified Chinese. Mainland China has the most of Chinese population.
4. What're the Methods that Kids Chinese Podcast Uses to Teach Chinese?
For Level-1 Chinese lessons, we use the teaching method of learning a foreign language as a kid.
When children acquire their mother tongue, they understand and speak before they are capable of reading and writing. This is also true when learning a foreign language. In the Level-1 lessons, our goal is to let students have a feeling on Mandarin Chinese phonics, pronunciation and Chinese Characters to build a sense of Chinese language in a very short period of time. The podcast transcript serves a very good study guide. Musical tones are the most difficult part in Mandarin Chinese, that’s why we use the native-language-acquiring approach, namely, first learn listening and then imitating as a child at Level-1 for Chinese beginners.
For Level-2 and up, we use the teaching methods that also take advantage of logical thinking, which is one of the strengths adults have. In the meantime, we use simple and easy ways to explain the new Chinese characters, words and phrases, so even a child can underhand.
Same as level-1 lessons, we still help you learn Chinese by focusing on daily conversations. However, we give a lot more detail explanation using logical thinking on introducing Chinese characters, words and phrases. In addition, we introduce simple grammar patterns, although we do not teach you grammar formally at this level.
Starting learning Chinese as early as possible. However, it is never too late to start. Language Research Study reports that kids under five can speak a language without any accent just like a native speaker.
Kids Chinese Podcast helps you learn Chinese listening and speaking via podcast/audio, and Chinese reading and writing via podcast transcript and exercise worksheet. Lessons’ topics are designed using practical dialogs starting with focusing on kids’ daily life in the United States while you receive systematic training on Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing.
5. Is Kids Chinese Podcast just for kids?
No. Kids Chinese Podcast is for anyone who wants to learn Chinese and like the teaching method of Kids Chinese Podcast.
6. How to learn Chinese with Kids Chinese Podcast to achieve the best learning result?
We recommend 10 steps to achieve the best Chinese learning result in Learning Tips.
7. How to download PDF files (Worksheet and Transcript) from http://KidsChinesePodcast.com?
Here are the steps to download PDF files(Worksheet and Transcript).
(1) Download Adobe Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/, click "Download now" button.
To download Adobe Reader X Font Packs - Chinese Simplified, go to http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4883 and click "Proceed to Download" button.
If you are using the latest version of Adobe Reader, the Chinese font should be downloaded automatically.
(2) login using your username or email and password located on the upper right hand corner of http://KidsChinesePodcast.com website.
(3) Click a title of a lesson(e.g., Lesson 30: Numbers (II)).
(4) Click "Download PDF Transcript " icon at right upper corner of the lesson
(5) Click “Download PDF Worksheet” icon at bottom of the lesson
8. How to Join? How to Make the Payment?
You can sign up by going to http://kidschinesepodcast.com/sign-up/, then choose "6 months" or "1 year" membership.
We accept payment by PayPal. If you registered your credit card with PayPal, you can use your PayPal account to make the payment to Kids Chinese Podcast by click the "Checkout with PayPal" button at http://kidschinesepodcast.com/sign-up/. You also can make the payment directly using your credit card(Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) by click "Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover" button without a Paypal account.
9. Do I need a Paypal Account to Make the Payment?
No. You can choose "Don't have a Paypal account? Pay as a guest now", then make your payment using your credit card.
10. Will my membership subscription renews automatically? Will I receive a notification when my subscription expires? How can I renew my membership subscription?
The subscription is not recurring, you can renew at any time after your subscription expires.
After your subscription expired, when you login, you will see a big button on the up right area(usually for member login) showing:
"Your account is expired.
Please renew your subscription
by click HERE!"
After clicking the button, you will be guided to the renew process, basically similar to what you have done for the membership signup.
11. How to Write Reviews on iTunes?
(1) Locate the item that you would like to write a review for (You can find us by using ” kids Chinese podcast” search in iTunes).
(2) Click “Write a Review” in the Customer Reviews section.
(3) Enter your sign in information when prompted.
(4) Select a star rating.
(5) Enter a title for your review.
(6) Write your review in the Review box.
(7) Click the Submit button.
Note: The review that you submit will not immediately appear as it may be reviewed before being posted.
11. Start with Free Chinese Lessons
You can get the full access of the first three lessons at each level free now.
Level 1: Learn Conversational Chinese by the following Chinese Lessons on A Day of A kindergartner
Total: 63 Chinese lessons at Level 1 for newbies
Level 2: Learn Conversational Chinese by the following Chinese Lessons on A Week of A First Grader
Total: 47 Chinese lessons at Level 2 for beginners
Level 3: Learn Conversational Chinese by the following Chinese Lessons on A Month of A Second Grader
Level 4: Learn Conversational Chinese by the following Chinese Lessons on a Year of a Kindergartner and a Fifth Grader
Join Kids Chinese Podcast NOW! Learn Chinese in a practical and fun way, make progress and master Chinese sooner, TODAY!